When visiting this website, we strive to provide every visitor with the best online experience. In order to achieve this, to ensure that the website works properly and to be able to make further improvements to the website, and for the purpose of improving your browsing experience, we use our and standard third-party cookies to collect information about your online ponašanju prilikom korištenja internetske stranice istovremeno prateći učestalost vaših posjeta.
behaviour when using the website while monitoring the frequency of your visits.
We do not use intrusive cookies and over 90% of all websites use this practice but according to European Union regulations we are obliged to ask for your consent before saving cookies.
The necessary cookies required for the operation of this website cannot be excluded, however, you can block non-essential cookies. By blocking cookies, you can still browse the website, but some of its options that enhance your experience won't be available.
In the first part of this policy, we introduce you generally to cookies in order to provide information about what cookies are, what their function is, and the manner and consequences of blocking them. The second part provides you with information about the manner and conditions of their use on this website.
You may contact us for any other information.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie represents information that is stored on your computer by the website you are visiting. Cookies usually save your settings and settings for the website, such as your preferred language or address. After you subsequently visit the same website again, the Internet browser returns cookies belonging to that website. This allows the website to display information tailored to your needs.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN COOKIES STORE?
Cookies can store a wide range of information including personal information (such as your name or email address). However, this information can only be saved if you enable it. Namely, this website cannot gain access to information that you have not given and cannot access other files on your computer. The default activities of storing and sending cookies are not visible to you. However, you can change your Internet browser settings so that you can choose whether to approve or reject cookie storage requests, delete saved cookies automatically when you close your Internet browser, etc.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF COOKIES
In order to ensure the proper operation of the website, its further improvements and to improve your experiences in browsing the pages, for this reason a small amount of information (cookies) is stored on your computer.
CONSENT TO STORE COOKIES
By using the website without changing the settings that would deny consent to the storage of cookies on your computer, you accept the use and storage of cookies on your computer. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies, storing them on your computer will be disabled, and you will still be able to browse our pages, with certain possibilities of the website not being available to you in full content.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your Internet browser. For information about cookie settings, select the Internet browser you are using:
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functionalities on the website.
TEMPORARY COOKIES (Session cookies)
Temporary or session cookies are removed from your computer upon closing the Internet browser. With temporary cookies, websites store temporary information, such as items in a shopping cart.
PERMANENT COOKIES (Persistent cookies)
Persistent or saved cookies remain stored on your computer after the Internet browser is closed. Websites use them to store information, such as your login name and password, so you don't have to sign in every time you visit a particular website. Persistent cookies will remain on the computer for days, months, even years.
First-party cookies which can be permanent or temporary, come from the website you visit. With these cookies, websites can store information that they will reuse the next time you visit that website.
Third-party cookies come from advertisements from other websites (such as pop-up or other advertisements) that are on the website you are visiting. With these cookies, websites can track the use of the Internet for marketing purposes.
If the user does not want the computer to recognize him when visiting, he can set the computer not to save cookies on the hard disk by selecting the "Do not accept cookies" option in the browser settings. If you do not accept cookies, this may limit the functionality of our services.
You can exclude cookies when using this website, upon arrival on the website.
Below we shall explain what kind of cookies we use.
Below we shall explain what kind of cookies we use.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to durability and set-up method:
- Temporary cookies (Session cookies) - these are expiring temporary cookies (and automatically deleted) when you close your Internet browser. The website uses session cookies to provide access to content (when you log in with your data to the website).
- Persistent cookies – usually have an expiration date far in the future and will remain in your browser until they expire, or until you delete them manually. The website uses persistent cookies to better understand the habits of its users, so we can improve the website according to your habits. This information is anonymous - we do not see individual user data.
- Third-party cookies - there are several external services that store limited cookies on your computers. Such cookies are not set by this website but some serve for the normal functioning of certain options that make it easier for users to access the content.
According to the type:
- Technical or functional cookies - Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website. We may place these cookies without your consent.
- Statistics cookies - We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT TURNING OFF COOKIES
There are currently several websites to turn off the storage of cookies for different services. You can learn about this topic in detail at the following links:
The provisions of this Policy may change from time to time. Any amendment we make subsequently to this Policy will be published on this Website or contacted through other communication channels.
LAST AUDIT AND CONTROL
- - November/2021