Abstract submission until June 1st, 2022
Notification of acceptance until June 30th, 2022
PowerPoint delivery September 1st, 2022
Paper submission until Sep 30, 2022 (for authors wishing to publish full paper in the Proceedings)
Conference thematic framework:
Instructions for abstract preparation
- Authors prepare the abstract in English, and additionally in the language of the author (Latin alphabet, Croatian / Serbian), if they intend to hold a presentation in Croatian / Serbian.
- The summary should describe the aim of the paper, the main results and a brief conclusion.
- 1500 characters are allowed, including spaces.
- Include up to five keywords, separated by commas, with the abstract.
- The abstract must not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
- The form for preparing abstracts for both language versions can be downloaded by clicking below.
Instructions to submit your abstract
- Create a user account with Oxford Abstracts.
- Validate your email. Check your spam/junk folder if the email doesn't appear in your inbox.
- Access your account at Oxford Abstracts and submit your abstract.
- All submissions must be made in English; if you will be presenting your work in Croatian, please tick the appropriate box and enter the requested additional information in Croatian.
- You will receive a confirmation email after your submission has been completed.
- Abstracts that are not complete or submitted according to the technical instructions will be returned to the authors for revision.
Feel free to contact us with your inquiries at email@example.com
Instructions for preparing a full paper
Authors who wish to publish full papers presented at Conference have the opportunity to publish in the Proceedings and in the journal "Environmental Engineering - Environmental Engineering", according to the following instructions:
Proceedings of Conference:
- All papers that pass the review by the Conference Scientific Committee will be published in the digital Conference Proceedings (scheduled for April 2023),
- The paper must be written in English, or in Croatian with a mandatory abstract in English,
- Papers in Croatian (with English abstract) will be published only in the digital Conference Proceedings,
- Authors of papers in English may request that their paper only be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Journal Environmental Engineering - Inženjerstvo okoliša
- Papers in English that additionally pass the review process of the journal "Environmental Engineering - Inženjerstvo Okoliša" (ISSN 1849-4714 (Print), eISSN 1849-5079 (Online)) will be published in a special thematic issue of the journal (Vol 9, No.2, 2022).
- If the author wishes to publish the conference paper in another journal, they must arrange this independently and no later than March 31, 2023. This will rule out the possibility of publishing in the journal "Environmental Engineering", and the author must obtain permission from their chosen journal for a reference reprint of the paper in the digital Conference.
Papers should be sent by September 30, 2022 by e-mail to the conference address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask all authors (both of papers in English and in Croatian with an English abstract) to adhere to the technical instructions and the predefined template as specified by "Environmental Engineering - Inženjerstvo Okoliša", which can be downloaded at the link: